2/8/11

hey yo, diary ...

Today is my second day at the neurology department and you know what? I really do not like it. Very, very not like it. Although yesterday was my first day, but i immediately run my duty to night shift at the emergency room and finally ... I just came home a few hours ago and I immediately look for my task material for thisweek. Oohh wow! I was so sleepy today, I really need more time to rest at homeI'm not sure i can learn well in a state of dying like this. This all makes me wonder why there are sooooo many people who wants to becoming a doctor. There's something wrong about all this. My brain can not accept and find where do in medicine that can be said is interesting. I think all about it is boring. Fashion is the only thing that makes my brain work normally, the maximum and fast. I feel my creativity is very useful for the advancement of the fashion world.

2 comments: