6/4/11

Go PI ..

Dinner at Canteen



When I was about to photograph these paintings, I accidentally dropped a painting behind me. I was very surprised and immediately return the painting to its original position assisted by my friend, Jensen. Thanks man. I was a little worried I'll have to buy the painting because I dropped it, but fortunately not. The situation is under control. HAHA!! 

Sooo comfortable wearing flats.



Me and Amril

Melody and me ....... and Jensen =]

... and here we are with our different signature style.  

Melody -- Claudia -- Me -- Amril -- Ario -- Jensen

I always had a really great time with them. 
See you soon lovelies.

Kisses and hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. oh, i love your dress. PI is my favourite place to hang out.

    thatmeltingcheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics...nice blog---

    follow me if you want---

    Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete