7/3/11

Signature..

HOLLAAA!! I'M BAAACCKK!!Finally after several weeks, I have enough time and energy to posts some new photos. I am very busy these days due within the next two months I'll do my night shifts every four days. Seriously tiring and sickening.To relieve my high level stress and boredom, I decided to meet up with dear friends from Lookbook Jakarta even though I'm soooo tired. They are very nice and very supportive of me to continue my creativities and pasion in fashion world after I became a general practice doctor next year. In addition for being a good support, they always know how to dress up and each has a great signature style.




Kay ---- Elco --- Freddy --- Ario --- Amril --- Andres --- Jensen

Gracia --- me --- melody --- Mike



ZARA boots

See you soon lovelies.

* Kisses and hugs *

4 comments:

  1. Huhuhu....cool!! Malem heboh bersama orang-orang heboh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, all of you look stunning! cool :D i choose ario as my favourite! i love his jacket :)

    http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boots!
    I just stumbled on your blog and i definitely like it!
    following you.:)

    ReplyDelete