10/28/11

NYLON Fashion & Art Festival


Finally, after the last few days I spent my time at home, watching dvds and YouTube, 
now I wanna give you my report from Nylon Fashion & Art Festival 2011 by Nylon Indonesia.
Actually, the event held since a few days ago, start from October 23 - 30 at Plaza Indonesia, but I just attended this event today because I'm too bored at home. It feels like my head almost exploded.

Today the main event is a fashion show of Lee Jeans, Havaianas and Reebok 
from Nylon Face Off finalists. I got a shocking news from my friend Elco about two of my friends, Amril and Yudhie, they are also a finalist and I just found out about it when I got there!!!

Looks like it is gonna be a quite long report because I got lots of pictures today.
The good thing about sit in the front row is that I got really nice pictures from the fashion show.
(^^,) 



LEE JEANS



HAVAIANAS

My favorite clothes from the fashion show!
I want that dresses!!!





Yidhie -------------------- me ---------------------- Amril
Fashion Art 




The Monkeys!

SEE YA AT THE NEXT EVENTS!!


xoxo adelle

No comments:

Post a Comment