10/25/11

stripes and bows


Yes, you're right, this pictures was taken at the Lookbook Night a month ago.
Not a new pictures, but I decided to posted it here and my Lookbook account.
The blazer was my own design, I really like the pattern and the color.
The fabric is nice and the price is extremely cheap. But I think I'm pretty success to turned it into something nice. Haha!



BLACK BOWLER

CHEROKEE

, in HATS


WOOD WAYFARER

GIRL PLUS, in EYEWEAr


COLORFUL BLAZER

MY OWN DESIGN

TAILOR MADE, in BLAZERS


WHITE TEE

FLAIL AND CROOK

, in SHIRTS (SLEEVELESS)


BLACK SHOES

JUNE + JULIA

, in HEELS/WEDGES





xoxo adelle

4 comments:

  1. ur one of the living proof of the our statement "when it comes to style, it always comes back to the fashion cut!!!" hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahah!!! i love that statement!! we are the living proof!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blazer ;)
    do u hav another design ?
    by the way,
    u n ur glasses
    are d perfect match :)

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi M, thank you...

    Actually i have another designs, coming soon...
    The blazer is one of the samples of my own clothing line :)

    I hope you'll like the other designs too!

    ReplyDelete