3/15/12

photo.shoot.

Few days ago, me and team from Lookbook Jakarta had a photo shoot for our next event.
Hectic?? Yeah, of course.
Twelve non model models in a same room. Different style and personality.
Me and Ario, we work as a duo. We prepared the clothes for the other non model models.
Big thanks for Salvi and Melody for helping us with the steamer and accessories styling.


Me wearing my own mini dreamcatcher necklace as a headpiece for one of the photo concepts.
SHOES!! Ooomagah!!
Some of them are mine. Well, four of them are mine.
Do you know which shoes are mine??

Tosavica blue asymmetrical jumpsuit, Zara flat shoes

SNEAK PEAK

Me and Genu

This picture taken by Ario using my own camera.
This is not the official picture for the event. It's just for my personal collection.

***

The polkadot clothes are my favorite.
The two tone pants are to die for.
I really like it!!
Please, give it to me!!
*meehh, selfish, as usual*



xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. your friend Genu, i've met with him before in plaza indonesia when i was in holiday to jakarta. both of you are cool. loved all the accessories in this post..

    ReplyDelete