7/5/12

Roses are pink!

Bonsoir, my readers!
It's been weeks since the last time I updated my blog.
I'm sorry for that.
I am a little bit busy lately. Yes, so busy for my own clothing line, La delle Clothing.
The 2nd collection is in progress now ... 
and the clothes will also available on www.berrybenka.com as soon as possible.
^.^
It's quite tiring when you run the clothing line alone, by yourself.
I have to create new designs, choose the right fabrics and patterns for the clothes, 
go to the tailor, etc ... sooooo many things to do and so little time.
Well, wish me luck for that... I hope the clothes as lovely as the 1st collection.
Haha!

About the look ...
Today I am wearing unbranded glasses and tee,
my own design 3D roses skirt and it's tailor made,
UP shoes,
Bao Bao bag by Issey Miyake.

Forever21 necklace and Topman leather belt
Bracelets - H&M and gift from friend

SO... me and some of my friends are invited to a fashion show event by laavaa.com ...
it is a unique webstore that specializes in statement pieces and limited edition products.
They inspire visitors with a curated selection of lovely clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. 

I have no photos from the event, because when I got there, me and my friends, we had no seat.
Hhmm ... I already made the reservation the day before, but what can I say ...
So, we decided to have some fun together ... we took some silly fun photos. Heehe!

Wisnu Genu ---------- Bethany Putri ---------- me ------------- Melody Marvely

 Well, see yaa my readers!
Thank you for reading!



xoxo adelle

11 comments:

  1. aaaa super love your 3D roses skirt <33

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit <3
    and i wish you luck for the new upcoming collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute floral skirt!!! love the whole ensembles..

    please visit my blog dear, new post is up ! thanks :)
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool to run your own clothing line :) love your 3D roses skirt! the way you styled it is perfect!
    love your style! following you now :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Ministry of Retail $20 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are really pretty ka adelle..love your outfit


    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur outfit so damn much kak:*
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oww your skirt is really lovely*
    Yu*
    http://elsusurrodelaazucena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is awesome. Love the top, nice bag too

    Please Check Out my Blog. We sell Jewelry I think You might like for your blog.

    The Curatorial
    http://thecuratorialgoods.tumblr.com/
    Get Curated X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new clothing line! I'm sure it will be successful. Best of luck!

    followed your blog, follow back mine? :D
    xx,
    petiteness

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! Love your beauiful skirt!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete