10/9/12

orange floral

Hollaa!!
Hi my readers, today I had a lovely day. Spending the evening with my boyfriend.
Well, since he's a very busy doctor, so we don't have much time to meet or watching movie together.
Next month is our 7th anniversary. Yes, we've been together like almost 7 years now, 
which is insane... I mean in a good way.
Haha! So many people asking when we will getting married. 
Hhmm ... I don't know how to answer that kind of question. Haha!

Another story... I had a job interview last week with a skin care.
I really want to work there, so please wish me luck for that so I can get the job.
I want it sooo bad.


About the look ...
I am wearing loose floral top from La delle Clothing,
Celine bag,
unbranded round glasses, necklaces and legging.


So, it is a very easy look to try...
I hope this is inspired you girls!

Keep stylish!
See ya...


xoxo adelle

14 comments:

  1. lovely look I wish you luck girl!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Celine mini bag is to die for\!And you combined it in such a unique and cool way!Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the mix of prints and your mini Celine luggage.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. as usual you look cute! it's so lovely and amazing blog. maybe follow? I'm glad if you can visit my blog too. keep in touch! <3

    www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top.. :) so pretty outfit. :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I found your blog through Chictopia! I love your round glasses, they're so cute! :)

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit. you look so pretty

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/fresh-as-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!1I love your blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute top, nice blog Adelle :)

    regards,
    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing. This is such a crazy mix that I wouldn't have dared to put together (or even thought of)! But you make it look so great. Definitely inspires me to take more risks with my clothing choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos and really cool outfits, you look great, I like your pants, what a great print and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete