11/23/12

craving for...

Hello weekend and hello my readers!
Today, at this time, heavy rain and scary thunders is making me thinking about Jakarta's traffic.
Jakarta + weekend + heavy rain = awful traffic jam.
So, my boyfriend asked me out for tonight, I hope that the traffic would be nicer to us.
Please!

Enough about the rain, weekend and traffic jam.
Now, I want to tell you about my current obsessed.
Philip Lim, Alexander Wang and Proenza Schouler bag. We don't have these brands in Jakarta,
if I'm not mistaken. So, it's quite difficult to have them. I'd die in happiness if someone buy me one of them. Haha! (That's impossible, I know!)
I hope someday I will owned one of these lovely bags.
^.^

Philip Lim
Alexander Wang
Proenza Schouler

Thank you for reading.
See ya!!



xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. I like the Diego bucket sooo much!!

    C:

    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete