12/31/12

shoes that I love, I want and I bought ...

Holla my readers!
It's been a while since my last post, sorry about that because I've been a little bit busy lately during the Christmas time. By the way, Happy Christmas to you everyone! It's kinda late but we can still feel the Christmas spirit even if it's almost new year. Okay, speaking about Christmas, I know many of you must be got soooo many nice and lovely gifts from your family, friends and lover... and so do I. As a girl, it is normal to fall in love with beautiful shoes, buy it and collecting it. So, I bought myself these wonderful shoes.

I bought myself this beautiful pure black Valentino studded flats.
Still waiting for it and I think it would be arrived here on January.
Can't wait!! 
The second one is Isabel Marant look alike sneakers. I bought the navy and white one.
Actually, this one is from my boyfriend. He said that if I really like the sneakers, 
I can have it as my Christmas gift. Oh my God! I almost died in happiness!! Haha!
This one also will be here by next month. 
^.^
The last one is a pair of vintage pointed toe wedges shoes. I bought this one because I like shoes with suede fabric, pointy with touch of vintage look. For this one I also really like the colour. Most of my shoes are black and brown, so I decided to buy something with eye catchy colour. The wedge is 7cm and I'm kinda worried at first but when the seller said that it's so comfy to wear I decided to buy it. Well, let's hope that she's not lying. Haha!

So, I think that's it for now.
I hope that the shoes will be here very soon.
Can't wait to wear them!
^.^


Thank you for reading!


xoxo adelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment