1/2/13

still in love with ...

One of my favourite sweatshirt ever!
Still love the amazing, playful and cool sweatshirt from Kenzo.
I fell in love with all of them from the first time I saw them wore by some of my fave bloggers,
such as Andy Torres and Carolina Engman. It has a tiger face on the front and the colours are eye catchy. I'm looking for this sweatshirt, here in Jakarta, but I can't find them. Hopefully, someday I could find it somewhere. Well, really really want to have them. Ggrr.

Here are some lovely pictures I found from google about the sweatshirt.
I am so envy to see these people wearing the sweatshirt. Haha!

This one is my favourite! 

What do you think about the sweatshirt??

I think it's a 'to die for' fashion item.
And there are another tiger fever items from Kenzo,
flat shoes and iPhone case. Haha!
This is driving me insane!


Okey, the flats ... it's lovely, and the green colour is nice,
and for the iPhone case, I like the blue one.

What about you??


xoxo adelle

8 comments:

  1. cool absolutely

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/christmas-must-be-something-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it before but you've got me googling like mad! Love it!
    Lovely blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want the green one.. hikssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai kak adelle i found an online shop who sell this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Kenzo" really is cool!
    I will be glad to see at myself in the blog
    http://businka-raskazova.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the lovely comments! love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whouach, Kenzo's sweat is very cool!
    Non vraiment c'est classe

    ReplyDelete