4/2/13

freelancer

Hi! Hi!
I am so happy that finally I can do a post about my job as a freelance fashion stylist at Tabloid Nova.
Well, this is my first project from them to make a gallery about kid's shoes. I thought that it was pretty easy and simple but the fact is that I had some problems until the day before the photo shoot day. 
Thank God that finally everything went well! 
^.^



During the photo shoot, my senior stylist gave me another job to attend Berrybenka's Grand Launching event and make sure that we can borrow some cool clothes from them next time. No problemo! 
They said we can borrow anything from them! Yeay!! I am so proud of my self. Haha!

I also got personal invitation from Berrybenka.
H&M wayfarer glasses and silver sweater,
unbranded necklace, high waist and blue shoes.
Pull and Bear mirrored sunnies,
Thomas Wylde skulls bag,
unbranded blue shoes.

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day, my lovely readers.
See ya!


xoxo adelle

3 comments:

  1. You should probably check out Kasih Ibu baby store at Dharmawangsa Square. My sister went there since her pregnancy 'till now, theyve got a whole range of products :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm following your blog for a while now but just had to comment now wishing you good luck! i love your style you'll succeed!
    kisses, from portugal
    salome

    ReplyDelete