7/2/13

Galeries Lafayette's grand opening!

Holla! Few weeks ago I was invited to an event ... yes, it's Galeries Laffayete's grand opening event at Pacific Place and the dresscode was 'black meet red'. The event was filled with socialites, celebrities, fashion people and media. 
It's pretty different from the one in Paris, this one have more luxurious atmosphere because I saw so many street style and more casual fashion items at the one in Paris. Well, maybe that's why I chose to wear jegging, jacket and sneakers to the event and when I got there I saw most of the guests wore black dresses and heels. Haha! 
red carpet situation
still wondering who's the one who got the real diamond...
I NEED THIS ONE!!
I NEED THIS ONE TOO!!
La delle clothing jacket,
Zara burgundy jegging,
New Look sneakers,
Topshop tote bag.

 Cool event at a cool place with so many cool stuffs!
^,^


xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. agree!!
    Galeries Laffayete is a cool place with so many cool stuffs <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete