10/8/17

back twist

Hollaaa!

It is Monday and yeayyy for a new blog post! So happy to be back to blogging world. Today, the ootd is about this super fun navy dress with back twist detail. I found this dress on instagram, it is an unbranded dress and you can easily find this dress in white, black, navy and also black and white color. I think the dress is quite versatile, you can dress up by wearing a pair of heels and to make it more casual you can wear sneakers. 
You can see that I replaced the original bag strap with a black and white bag strap. Why? Because it the original bag strap is too long for me, I am only 161cm. This bag is perfect for daily because even though it is in mini size but it holds a lot! Instantly become my fave bag since I got this bag.

product detail...

Navy dress - unbranded
Black and white bag strap - Starofraywin
Pandora mini bag - Givenchy
Watch - Daniel Wellington
Shoes - Converse

Thank you for reading!
Enjoy your Monday!


xoxo adele

8 comments: